Week 8: Reading and Writing

I can't believe that we've come so far in the semester already!! I remember when I was first looking at the syllabus for this class, all the writing seemed a little daunting. It seemed like it would be reading that would be hard to understand and writing that needed more creativity than I had. But looking back at my stories and reading notes, I'm proud of the work that I've done. I like how I take notes, just jotting down all the weird random ideas I have or things that I find interesting. I think it allows me to be free with my thought process and make stories about whatever I want. It's been fun to write stories! I don't know if they're any good, but I liked writing them. I have to be in a certain mood to write. I can tell when I'm not in that mood because I write things down just to have words written down and not because I like what I'm writing.

I'm happy that this class has given me a creative outlet. This is class is structured and unstructured at the same time and I enjoy that. I like doing these assignments in between my other classes because it allows me to express myself through my work.

I'm excited to see what else this semester brings! Cheers to the best time of the year! :)



I like this picture because it doesn't have a lot going on. I love the minimalism of it. At the same time, its really beautiful and it's something I could hang in my house. The color palette is eye-catching, but subtle enough to fit in anywhere. 

Comments

Popular Posts