Week 8: Progress

I'm happy with where I am right now. My weekly routine is pretty solid. I usually leave the longest tasks to the very last minute. I spend Sunday nights frantically trying to write a good story for my storybook. I should be putting more focus on my storybook and not waiting to the last minute. I just feel so uninspired during the week because there's other stuff going on and I can't focus.

I've been pretty consistent with the amount of extra credit I do. I hope I can finish a couple weeks early, but not a big deal if I don't.

I think my favorite assignments during the week is either reading or writing the story. I like the stories we've been reading and I like the challenge of trying to write a good story.

The next half of the semester, I'm going to try to let myself enjoy what I'm writing more. There have  been so many times that I have just written things these past weeks because I was trying to meet the assignment deadline. Instead, I want to focus more on writing about things I like so they feel like less of a chore.

Run your race. web source 

Comments

  1. Hi Jasmin,

    I agree with you. I feel that my routine is going well. I also think I should be putting more time into my longer assignments simply to improve the quality of my stories. I am also trying to finish early by doing extra credit. I think it will pay off in the long run. Good luck for the rest of the semester.

    -Andy

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts