Reading Notes: Epified; Mahabharata Videos, Part A

First, watching these videos helped me know how the character names sounded outside of my own head. The illustrator and the narrator were both amazing.

King Shantanu's love for his son was admirable. He gave up love once again for the sake of his son.
Maybe here I could write a story about a father who gives up so much for his son, but in the end his son pays him back in his own way. Devvrat's gesture for his own father was no small thing. He gave up his birthright and vowed not to have children. That's love.

Amba was just misunderstood! She thought she had a great love waiting for and he rejected her, Then she gave herself to the man who stole her away and he also rejected her. If I was in that position, I would feel the same way she did. She wanted closure in the form of the death of Bhishma.

How bad did Vyasa look?? And the servant girl was the real one. Go her! I like how the story made some good out of each of the son's births. It would be fun to tell a family story that surrounds these three boys as they grow up.

Epified 

Written By: Vijayendra Mohanty
Artist: Girish Malap
Voice: Sukant Goel


Comments

Popular Posts