Learning Challenge: Don't be like them. Be like you.

Alike.


I LOVED THIS VIDEO. I knew I loved animated shorts, but boy, this one really got to me. I almost cried. Almost.

You could say this video confirmed my love of animated shorts. The messages are usually really heartfelt and meaningful and they're to the point.
I didn't really think about how children's creativity is probably put down daily by people who don't understand them. It's easy to think that disciplining a child is going to benefit in the long run, but its easy to miss what ideas and dreams you may be crushing.
I'm curious to look up more of the content that these creators made. I'll probably Google them or check YouTube to see if I can find anything else.

Grow where you're planted. web source

Comments

  1. You just made my day, Jasmin! I love that video too. Pass it on: share it with someone else who will enjoy it. I learned about it from a friend at Twitter. :-)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts