Storybook Favorites

I liked so many of the blogs! It was really cool to see such diverse projects. There were three that really stuck out to me:



Three Brothers in a Spacious Kingdom
This story attracted me because of the author use of three planets to represent three Roman gods. I'm familiar with each of the god's separately, but I don't know much about how their relationships intertwine. I liked that the introduction was descriptive, but to the point. It was easy to follow along with and it caught my attention! The layout and overall blog was aesthetically pleasing. One of my favorite bands, Sleeping At Last, has a space themed album and this blog reminded me of them.  I have always been attracted to space-related things, so the images really caught my attention. I also love stories that include sibling dynamics!


                                                                       Jupiter. link

Not So Happily Ever After
This was a no-brainer choice for me! I LOVE a good love story. I don't know anything about Rama and Sita, so it was interesting to learn a little from the introduction. From my three favorites, this one had the best introduction. It was set-up like a story and it had dialogue. It got my attention and left me wanting to read more. The overall layout of the blog is nice, but I think the author focused more on the actual story. I've found that when blogs have a lot going on in the background, it takes away from the story. So, I appreciated the simplicity of this blog.


Blueprints of the Hindu Gods
I have had friends try to explain the Hindu Gods to me before and I always get a little lost. So, the idea behind creating a blueprint to describe Rama and Ravana's epic battle was interesting to me. I know the story will be elaborate and detailed like an actual blueprint. The introduction was written very well and gave me a lot of background of the story that was going to be told. I liked how the blog was creatively laid out. 

Comments

Popular Posts