Reading Options

After browsing through the different stories, I landed on two stories concerning the Mahabharata and one about the Ramayana. I based my chooses off accessibility as well. The comics in the library look really cool, so I may check those out as well. 

I picked this story because I know someone with the last name Pandu and I was wondering if this story would give me some information about her background. Also, the description described a royal feud and I love royal storylines/drama. 

Honestly, I just wanted to see what this one was about. The fact that a woman's right activist wrote the it already tells me that it's going to be a good read.
                                                  (Illustration from: Nine Ideal Woman)

I like that this is a shorter story, that is fast-paced. Also, the imagery stuck out to me. This is also my only story about Ramayana. 

Comments

Popular Posts